Thursday 3 November 2011

Porcelain Berries

Porcelain Berry vine berries

Porcelain Berry vine berries

Porcelain Berry vine berries

Porcelain Berry vine berries

Porcelain Berry vine berries


I feel like I should be using these gorgeous colours as inspiration for a piece of knitting or crochet or artwork. The green, blue and purple together looks amazing.

I have been quite lazy with my photography for the last couple of weeks, mostly down to the darkening evenings and being super busy with real life stuff. I am hoping that over the next few weeks I will be re-enthused, and start finding more interesting subjects for my weekly photos, as well as chasing down the objects for my object challenge. Starting this weekend, where I hope to test out my ability to take photographs of fireworks, as well as playing with sparklers and lighting effects.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those blue ones are amazing - I don't think I have ever seen berries that colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, those top berries are amazing, I've never seen anything like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are these berries? They're amazing! I'm off to google but for a few seconds I thought they were literally made from porcelain..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...