Monday 9 July 2012

Snappy Happy Monday

Danielle over at A Stash Addict recently started up a Monday blog meme to share Instagram shots from the previous week. I thought today I would join in the fun, and show you some of the things I've been up to lately.

Mum and Dad came to visit, and we celebrated our engagement
with a couple of bottles of champagne

I found myself in casualty on Sunday morning last weekend
(nothing serious, I promise)

The weather has been so terrible lately I've not had a chance to mow
the lawn, which is turning into a bit of a jungle!

Our friends threw us a surprise engagement dinner party on Saturday

Hazel challenged me to photograph red, which meant I got to
play with me new picture framing app on my phone

I am quite sad because I decorated a cupcake in work on Thursday last week, and it was beautiful, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I ate it! I have a new phone now, with a much better camera, so hopefully will be more inclined to get it out and snap random things like that when they happen.

2 comments:

  1. You are funny. Be thankful that your yard looks like a jungle...mine looks like brown, crunchy dead grass with no chance of survival. I suppose that's what happens when it doesn't rain for almost two months straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that you got to celebrate your engagement this week! Glad your accident wasn't serious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...