Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas folks!


Christmas is finally upon us! It's been a strange build up this year, as work has been crazily busy (and with month end week falling in the same week as Christmas, unfortunately while the rest of you are all enjoying Christmas Eve with your loved ones, I am in work today!). I kept forgetting that Christmas was coming!

Over the last week or so, all of my knitting and crochet projects have been put on hold, in a race to finish my Christmas stockings in time for December 24th. I am very pleased to say that I made it!

Cool Stocking

Star Stocking

Both are patterns by the fabulous Mimi Hill. I have mainly used Patons Diploma Gold DK, although for the Star Stocking there is also a James C Brett Top Value DK and an Adrafil Regina in there as I couldn't get all the colours I wanted in the Patons. I am so pleased with how they have turned out, as my first major colourwork project to be finished. They're not as neat as Mimi's, but they'll certainly do the job this evening!

1 comment:

  1. These are so wonderful, TInk! Sorry you had to work on the 24th.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...